[Elfsea] Movie Night Revenge of the Sith Parks Mall

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu May 19 07:03:59 PDT 2005

On the Border at WHAT TIME?

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces+glen.d.wilkerson=lmco.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+glen.d.wilkerson=lmco.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Dale, Richard N
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:52 AM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: [Elfsea] Movie Night Revenge of the Sith Parks Mall

Just a reminder a group of us are going to see Revenge of the Sith at
the Parks Mall. The time is 8:30. We plan to meet for dinner at On the
Border on the feeder road on the north side of I-20 close to the Parks
Mall for dinner before the movie. Please let me know if you plant to
atend either so we can save you a seat. See you at the movies.

Richard Fairbourne

  _____

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna