[Elfsea] Anyone going to this?

Ameline ameline at generich.com
Thu May 19 11:02:25 PDT 2005

Alaric,please reply to me.
Ameline
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wilkerson, Glen D
  To: Barony of Elfsea
  Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:26 AM
  Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Anyone going to this?

  I thought that might be the case.  She sent it to the Elfsea list something like a couple of months ago and never followed up.  Pity, it seems like the perfect thing for us - not as a formal group demo, but for individuals to participate in like panels at a convention.  I do hope she tries it again sometime...

  Alaric