[Elfsea] going to Warlord early friday?

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu May 26 23:02:36 PDT 2005

I need someone to take something to the autocrat friday as early as
possible. I will not be able to be on site until late.

I am currently working a contract in Arlington across IH-30 from Six Flags.
I will be there from 8:30 to 6:30 or later. :(

If you are going to the site before or around 5pm and are taking a route
that you can take this from me to her I would greatly appreciate it. Please
contact me via chiara at io.com or fhavas at emergisoft.com. I have to work Friday
and Monday and it was not expected. I really need your help in getting this
to her asap.