[Elfsea] Another Great Event

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon May 2 07:07:14 PDT 2005

Congratulations and Vivat! to Dragonsfire Tor for yet another great event!
Guardian of the Tor was fantastic - the weather was perfect, the activities
were enjoyable for both participants and onlookers, the feast was delicious.

Many thanks once again to the Autocrats of Guardian for allowing me to hold
my annual wake at their event.  Once again I have successfully staved off
death by dying and being resuscitated by the application of uisce beatha
(ISH-kay BAH-ha), the water of life to those of you without the Irish, also
known as Irish Whiskey.  My special thanks as well to my partner-in-crime,
Polydore, who has a knack for, shall we say, out-of-the-ordinary ideas, for
organizing and procuring such things as the Holy Funnel of Antioch (much
better than getting whiskey up the nose), and Tired Old Ass Soak to give out
to those we thought might be in need of it.  Thank you also to all those who
joined in our celebration of life as we sang, told stories and jokes, and
consumed strong drink far into the night.  May we all meet again next year
and do it all again!

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum