[Elfsea] Loaner garb

foofurjlr at aol.com foofurjlr at aol.com
Mon May 2 19:08:25 PDT 2005

As discussed at the business meeting tonight I am currently accepting loaner garb for newcomer use. It is a need that we are going to need even more now that we are in our busy season.

The requirements are:

The items must be washed recently
The items should be in good condition (it would be appreciated if repairs are done before they are donated)

We are currently in need of women's clothing in larger sizes and men's clothing in all sizes.

If you have loaner garb please bring it to Moot, Business meeting and fighter practice. If you are bringing it to fighter practice please call me to make sure that I am attending.

Thank you all for your help in clothing our newcomers.

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn - Hospitaler
foofurjlr at aol.com