[Elfsea] Fabric district day

foofurjlr at aol.com foofurjlr at aol.com
Mon May 2 19:14:49 PDT 2005

For all interested, we are going to the fabric district on May 21st. We will meet at my apartment (directions to follow) and go to the fabric district. We will then have lunch and go on to the Sari shop.

I will send more specifics in the next week, but I hope that you all can come.

In the time being, I would like to know who plans to attend and if there are any who would like to be a newcomer host for the day. I hope to get one or two people per newcomer to walk them around the stores and answer questions regarding the appropriate fabrics, etc.

Thank you for your help! We are going to have a blast!

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn - Hospitaler
foofurjlr at aol.com