[Elfsea] Elfsea King of Fools Competition

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 06:43:25 PDT 2005

Greeting All From Master Philip White, Unwilling Consort to the Eflsea King
of Fools.

Yes, in his last great act of foolery before he had to move outside of our
fair borders, Lord Wormy passed on his mantel of trickery to Honorable Lord
Raimond and Lord Charles.

Unfortunately, he also named me as their unwitting consort.  Imagine that.
Fortunately, I have disposed of them both to rule as the Virgin Fool.

However, I remain here without any humor of my own and find I should pass on
this title of Elfsea King of Fools to someone more willing to spread
absurdity and cheerfulness.  Really, you understand, at my age and station,
this would be completely inappropriate.

As such, I ask that people enter a competition this coming weekend to
compete for the title of Elfsea King of Fools.  I need an heir.  So, come
and perform your antics, your games, tell your jokes, and fall all over
yourselves.  You’ll be able to gain extra points by impressing the children
but all at the event you will need to win their favor to become my heir.
Contestants will present themselves at morning court in order so all may
know you and so that the rules of the competition may be announced.

Your Servant to Command (not to laugh at),
~p.w.