[Elfsea] Scarborough Fair Tickets

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 17:18:05 PDT 2005

Greetings all!

Me and a group of friends have recently finnished a
trip to the fair and unfortunatly a few members could
not make the trip.  I am now stuck with 3 tickets.  I
am selling them for the price I paid wich is $15 each.
 If you are interested drop me a line privately.  I
can deliver them this Saturday at Elfsea Spring Fair.
Otherwise I would have to make other arrangements.

Saddly I live in Denton, so travel far away places for
personal delivery is out of the question.

Thanks for your time.

Ldy. Aurelia Yverneau