[Elfsea] Springfaire Children's Activities

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 21:43:50 PDT 2005

Greetings Elfsea from Master Philip White, Minister of Children for the
Barony.

I wanted to thank those who helped me with activities this past weekend.  It
was really one of the best times I have had running events for the children
and I appreciate the opportunity to serve the Barony in this way.  Part of
it was the weather and part of it was having some good kids to hang out with
but mostly it was the support I received from my volunteers that made me
have so much fun.

They included (among others):
Ealasaid Mac al’Bhaird al Aeryn
Hanna von Dahl
Marilyn Wolffe
Carolina Isabella de Silva
Ameline du Bois

Thanks again, and already working on the next events activities...

Your Servant to command,
~p.w.