[Elfsea] OT: Why am I getting so many viruses?????????????

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 07:59:48 PDT 2005

I am as I said getting the same & also using my email address to other addresses. I keep getting Mailer Daemon, telling me it cannot deliver my nessage to these addresses I don't know. it lists 10 or more at a time. I ran my ad-aware, will see if that helps.
Lady Eithne

Christine Huse <casadevaca at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hola!

I have so far gotten _/*39*/_ e-mails (I sat and counted them) from SBC
regarding what looks like 1 virus going by 3 different names today. All
the e-mails are from people who suscribe to this list.

So, what gives??????? I'm not real happy right now recieving that many
warnings.

Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)