[Elfsea] Warlord Tea Invitation

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 07:23:27 PDT 2005

Hello Lady Gabriel

One of the Roses came up to me at the demo and was asking if a formal invitation would be sent to the Rose list.  Do you know if one will be sent?

Just wondering

Also, do I need to bring something or assist in any way other than being there at the tea?

Katheryn

Michelle Dodd <lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com> wrote:
Oh most gracious Lords and Ladies, in the name of my Household, I, your most humble and unworthy servant, do make you aware of this invitation.

Unto all Newcomers and the most beauteous Ladies of the Rose, the House Bloodstone doth most humbly and cordially invite these mentioned to a Japanese tea at Steppes Warlord XXXII. Saturday starting at 11:00am and running until 2:00pm we will be offering tea and nibbles in the green and burgundy pavilion by the list field. Enjoy tea in a tranquil setting by the koi pond while watching the honorable fighters of the Steppes battle for the honor of being the next Warlord. This will be a grand opportunity for the least experienced and most experienced members to come together and learn from each other about the future of the society.

If you are the escort of a newcomer, please pray them attend. If you know of any newcomers that might not have gazed upon this humble invitation - pray let them know of its existence as well.

Your most humble servant,
Lady Gabriele
House Bloodstone

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Texas: Scaring the bejezzus out of the other states since 1845.