[Elfsea] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Thanks for Elsea

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon May 16 14:23:18 PDT 2005

WOW!!!  What wonderful news.

Although my crew was thanked over and over before, during and after the
event, one more time won't hurt.

My heartfelt thanks go to House Falcon Rose, proud bearers of the Portcullis
of Elfsea.  Once again, they proved that they are worthy of such honor.
Lady Eithne was my contact person and she stood at the kitchen and directed
servers hither and yon.  She was the one who came up with the idea of taking
around some trash bags.  They were patient while the kitchen crew took a
small break to eat, then served dessert and helped set out the leftovers for
snacking.

I also owe a large debt of service to Gustav, LaNieve, and Draa.  Gustav was
my "muscle" and helped with the shopping and loading and unloading of
supplies.  LaNieve spent an entire day cutting up chicken, and Draa spent
most of her morning toasting pita or putting fruit on skewers.

My son Evan, Lexie (who chopped chocolate before fighting), and my daughter
Cailyn were also of great help doing all sorts of odd jobs in the kitchen.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who came by to make sure that I was behaving
myself and made sure that I had some lunch as well.

Medb Liath