[Elfsea] Warlord

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed May 18 07:14:02 PDT 2005

Greetings, Ansteorrans,

I come before you at the very last minute to encourage you to join us as
we search for our new Warlord, Rapier Champion, Archer, Lancer, and a
host of other titles with a heap of wonderful prizes! Not only that, but
there is an entire host of merchants, bringing you nearly everything
imaginable, and classes, heraldic services, more merchants and a library
in the Hall.

Things on site are a little different this year.  There is a huge lot of
setting up to do beforehand.  To help with some issues from the past,
and also allow folks to enter the dream with as little as possible
mundane "stuff" around, we have set up a gate schedule that we would
hugely appreciate if folks would follow.

Friday morning, beginning at 9 a.m.:  Royals, Merchants and Equestrians
enter the site.  Also those handicapped people who have contacted me (so
I can warn gate and you can get in!), and my staff's staffs. There will
be a list, and our friendly dragon in charge of Gate will follow it.

Friday at noon: everyone through that gate!  There will be two lines at
Gate.  Please have your blue card (or legal substitute) and drivers'
license at the ready.  Animal toting folks will be required to leave at
gate a copy of your rabies or coggins certificate with your name and
address on it.  Service animals will be asked to show their and their
owners' ID in addition.

Again, in answer to issues from the past, we humbly ask that one person
not grab up a very large area and 'hold' it for a group.

I know some of these requests are going to engender some commentary.
Please, send your commentary to me.  It's my job and, not being psychic,
I cannot deal effectively with that which doesn't come to me.

In humble service,
Gerita del Mare
Autocrat Warlord XXXII
DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)