[Elfsea] Warlord

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 10:33:22 PDT 2005

Selling cheap land at warlord :)

Ulrich
who is part of staff and is bound and determined to get into trouble with his autocrat this year

Gerita/Carolle Cox <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:

Yup, she sure has. Don't worry Elfsea. Things are in hand.

Gerita,
Who folks insist IS the autocrat!

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross