[Elfsea] A Special Find

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 21:25:51 PDT 2005

That is AWESOME!!!!

Ulrich

"Stacy E. Dickey" <stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Friends,

I don't want to bore you with a long essay on details, but wish to share some wonderful news with my friends.

About 20 years ago, my biological mother and my younger half brother went missing... leaving no trace at all. I've been searching for them ever since, always coming up empty-handed. Then about 2 days ago, my younger brother calls me out of the blue. He and our little sister (that I didn't know we have) found enough information in our mother's personal files to track me down within a week.

We're doing our best to catch-up with what's been happening over the past 20 years via phone and email. But that just isn't enough... so I'm flying to FL in a couple of weeks to see them in person.

Anyhow, I wanted to share the good news with you.

Happy Regards!
~Colete