[Elfsea] Re: From the Foole's Office of Memorable (frightening) Items

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 12:28:25 PDT 2005

Gosling Crandall,

Please contact us off list at fem_cat at yahoo.com.

We will be celebrating Lord Duckie's graduation this
weekend but will be checking email.

Lord Duckie - King of Fools
and
Lady Katheryn - Queen of Fools

I, Gosling Crandall, No-Count and Herald to her Geese,
the Queen Mother Irina sends Greetings.

I do wish to remind those who weren't listening, of
the officious court that is maintained by Their Dread
Travesties. And a note to all who still play within
Their Dread Travesties’ reign. Beware, for you may too
be chosen to be in His Court. For those positions that
may be open due to people being no longer with us,
please apply. For we would not want you to be assigned
to something that you really do not want.

Gosling Crandall, No-Count, AOL

Tiggy, Herald
Whitney, Captain of Foole's Guard
Darius the Bell, Sillyshal
Allessandre Desiderio, Lady who Keeps Waiting
Julianna Vertue, Lady who is Kept Waiting
Mara, Lady Who Doesn't Like to Wait
Donnel, Lady Who Always Waits
Nicolette de Loria, Lady of the Decolage
Davidita Cade, Lady Waiter
Ameline duBois, Lady Who May Be Missing Something
Timothy of Glastonbury, Good Bard
Saide, Bad Bard
Malgwen, Wizard of Foolish Knowledge
Genevieve, Clerk of the Foolish Wizard
Galen, Naughty Knight
Cassandra Palfrey, X-Checker
Aelizia Hawkins, Checker
Armand, Court Intelligencer
Robin of Gilwell, Protocol Droid

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but
verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are
comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"