[Elfsea] war practice opportunity at Warlord

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon May 23 07:29:07 PDT 2005

At issue with a war practice is space requirements.  On Sunday, we still
have Archery and Knife, Axe and Spear going on on the "lower forty"
field.  In closer, we have Rapier Championship going on.  Where, O
where, is a safe place to hold such a practice?

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross