[Elfsea] Elfsea at Warlord

Ameline ameline at generich.com
Mon May 30 20:41:00 PDT 2005

Well I wanted to thank all the people who helped me at Warlord! I got there
and Richard, Daire, Justin, Caelin, Arias, and Terasa, and perhaps a few
others got the tent up and we settled in to watch all the fighters from
Elfsea advance in the tourney. Congratulations to you guys and the lovely
Colette. At lunch a small feast fed many from Elfsea as well as a few
visiting nobles. There were several Elfsea bards doing battle too in the big
tent; congratulation to all who competed, and to our Eleanor O'Rourke for
winning the title! On the archery field Elfsea was well represented as well.
Congratulations to Marty who won one of the shoots held on Saturday. I think
we had a few people competing in the static arts also. I am sorry to say I
could not attend the Sunday events but I have heard Elfsea shined brightly
on the field and off. Thank you Arias, Teresa, Giliana,and Richard for
getting the Baronial things home in Arabela's trailer. Arabela thank you for
the use of the trailer. I am sure there are things I have missed, but know I
am well pleased with all the happy faces and helpful hands that Elfsea is
blessed with. Only this kind of fun and friendship could make a rainy
afternoon such a joy to remember!
Ameline DuBois
Lady Elfsea