[Elfsea] Re: Elfsea at Warlord

Travis J. luminosow at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 13:44:06 PDT 2005

Aye,

Martino of Elfsea won the Boyman's [Novice] Archery Tournament Saturday,
despite having to shoot in pouring down rain.  And this was his first SCA
event!

On Sunday in the Steppes Archer List, after the semi-final round, my heart
filled with great pride knowing that no matter which of the 3 archers in the
final round won, the title of "Steppes Archer" would belong to a citizen of
Elfsea for the next 12 months.  The final round was an 8" target at an
"unspecified range" (~36-37 yards).  The outcome was as follows:

1. Lord Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín
2. Lord Karrick de Casteele, Elfsea Archery Marshal (by only one arrow!)
3. Martino of Elfsea (his 1st SCA event!)

Ld Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín ("Louie")
Steppes Archer