[Elfsea] Elfsea.net

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun May 1 19:06:33 PDT 2005

Caelin your Virtual Scribe here. I have changed the theme on the web site to
one that is more readable, updated the calendar for May, and updated the
various officer pages.

This is not the final product. My predecessor and various other officers
have a preliminary design, but its not too late to feed me ideas which we
can consider in light of the new designs.

BTW, if you want a new icon of the Elfsea ensign which takes you to the
elfsea.net site when clicked, send me an email. I don't think I can send it
through the list.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Virtual Scribe to Elfsea