[Elfsea] Scribal Guild

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Mon May 2 18:54:48 PDT 2005

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
	Next Monday, May 9th, will be Elfsea's Scribes and Illuminator's
Guild. The meeting will be at Their Excellencies Armand and Ameline's home,
1000 Choke Cherry Lane, Crowley, TX 76036, starting at 7:00 P.M.
	We will be reviewing some calligraphy from last month's class and
painting baronial award charters for Spring Faire.
	If you haven't painted before, the Guild has loaner paints and
brushes. We love to teach how to paint scrolls. It's fun and an important
service for the Barony and the Kingdom. See you there!
In service, HE Stella