[Elfsea] Kindom of Heaven demo this Friday - we need you!

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 07:13:09 PDT 2005

Calling all SCA members in the Steppes area!

We have a demo location for the release of the movie "Kingdom of Heaven"  this Friday May 6th. If you would like to look at a preview for the film, go here.....   http://www.kingdomofheavenmovie.com/splash/splash_1.html

The demo will be at Cinmark Tinseltown Plano, at 3800 Dallas Parkway, Plano, Texas 75093 (Parker and the Tollway).
http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&q=cinemark+tinseltown&near=Plano,+TX&sa=X&oi=locald&radius=0.0&latlng=33019722,-96698611,12964476291852599588  There are showings scheduled at approximately 6:30 and 7:00pm on  Friday. It would be wonderful to get people there at 6pm if possible to welcome folks before the movie begins.  We also need a grand display for after the movie is over to attract movie-goers over to learn about our group. His Grace Duke Miguel has volunteered to head up the fighters, HL Ciard will be there showing off her A&S and HL Isabeau and HL Guillaume will lead everyone in dance.

We need you, too! This is the perfect way to get people that are already interested in our time period in one place to pitch our wonderful organization.

So wear your best 12th Century attire, bring your fabulous artisan exhibits, dance to music in the hall, paint up a storm, show off your bows, fight for glory and honor and win some hearts over!

If you have any questions, please contact myself at 214-284-8855 or reply to this email.  You may also contact Bre'nain at noble at delafyeld.com.

Please come and show the locals who we are!

Yours in Service
Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
Steppes Hospitaler
Assistant Cheerleader