[Elfsea] Combined Practice in June

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue May 17 12:54:48 PDT 2005

Greetings Fighters!

I certainly enjoy reading your reports Lord Michael and in this case I
sincerely thank you for reminding me of a situation regarding the next
combined practice.

June 4 & 5 is the weekend of Elfsea's biggest demo of the year, the Texas
Scottish Festival & Highland Games, held at Maverick Stadium in Arlington.
This demo spans Saturday & Sunday and therefore will supercede our regularly
scheduled fighter practice. We enthusiastically encourage all local (and
not-so-local) fighters to join us at the games for some great fighting and
other fun diversions. (Melee practice there would be a new twist for that
venue) Please contact our demo autocrats to see if any free passes to the
Festival remain.  Our ticket allotment is limited so please be reasonably
sure you can attend if you reserve them. These are intended for those who
can donate 2 or more hours of time and not for all the neighbors on your
block, (unless they're sca'ers and can help with the demo :-) Fighting
in-and-of-itself usually satisfies this request. Of course, artisans,
marshals, bards, musicians, water-bearers, chiurgeons and other non-fighter
folk are equally welcome to join us for a weekend of fun too! (I was merely
responding to a message from a fighter-centric list.)

Our Highland Games Demo Coordinators:
Tereysa   dalscowgrl56 at hotmail.com
Gerard Seymour  gerardseymour at gmail.com

Info about the festival can be found at:
http://www.texasscottishfestival.com

In the service of kingdom, crown & barony, I remain,
HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea