[Elfsea] Iolo Crossbow For sale

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon May 23 12:54:51 PDT 2005

I have decided to switch to shooting to Longbow. So I no longer need my
crossbow. This is a Iolo Crossbow that orginally cost me $475.00. The
crossbow is combat legal and I have used in combat many times especially
at Gulf Wars. I am only asking $125.00. Please send me an email
privately if you are interested.

Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna