[Elfsea] Hafla at Warlord

Ldy Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at juno.com
Tue May 24 08:18:16 PDT 2005

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Dancers, Drummers, and Revelers All,

Wind down from Warlord on Saturday night at the Hafla on the list field!

Tantalize your palate with the tastes of the desert. Treat your ears to the sounds of the caravan. Feast your eyes on the beauty and grace of the dancers.

Dancers, drummers, and bards, come to display your formidable talents to the Populace!

My betrothed, Lord Corwin mag Eoin, and I will be hosting a Hafla on the list field on Saturday night in celebration of our marriage. The Hafla will begin directly after the marriage ceremony, which will be conducted after Evening Court.

Kalyani Ananda
Beloved of Lord Corwin mag Eoin