[Elfsea] What road to Warlord?

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 07:16:59 PDT 2005

Greetings everyone!

I know most of you can get there with your eyes closed, but someone was asking me about which exit to take and I couldn't remember (I just know by sight, you know ).

Anyhow, the exit off of I-20 to take to get the the West Gate Entrance (where you pay the gate attendants for the newcomers reading this) is FM 859. If you are coming from Dallas, you will take a right (or go south).   Look for the really huge Sprint tower - and when you see the clearing, you should also see the gate for the Canton West entrance.  SCA signs should show you where to turn as well.

Here is the link to a detailed map of the site...
http://www.firstmondaycanton.com/map.htm

If you are unfamiliar with the Canton area and need assistance, please contact me and I will gladly help you. Also, I will have garb with me for newcomers. First come, first served. I will be on site late this evening.

Lady Katheryn
Steppes Hospitaler
cell # 214-284-8855.

Please do not call after midnight tonight and not before 7am tomorrow morning- thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com