[Elfsea] Banner painting etc..

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Wed Nov 2 13:36:12 PST 2005

Please forward to Elfsea list
I am sad to say that we will not be having the scheduled banner and wall
painting at the mini-college this weekend. We also will not be having
our coordinators meeting for Coronation on Saturday. Master Richard and
I need to go out of town on Saturday for some family business. We will
reschedule both of these events for later in the month and post the new
date/time to the list.
Thank you
Giliana Launceleyn

Nolen Dale
Market Aligned Project Lead Oklahoma, South Texas
phone 817-417-2559
fax 817-417-2598

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.
Aetna