[Elfsea] joint practice reminder

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:54:43 PST 2005

Just a reminder that the Steppes and ElfSea joint practice is this weekend.
His Highness Mahdi, Baron of the Steppes intends on returning from the
creation of a new kingdom to attend this practice, and will be holding a
buckler tourney in addition to everything else that's going on.  I
understand that we may have some fighters from out-of-region attending as
well.  So every able bodied fighter should attend if possible!  I look
forward to seeing you all there at 2 p.m. at Mary Heads Carter Park in
Carrollton.  See the Steppes webpage if you need a map and directions, or
feel free to contact me.

Centurion Morgan Buchanan
Central Regional Knight Marshal