[Elfsea] News of Ly Eleanor Cleavley

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 19:09:37 PST 2005

Greetings to my friends back home in glorious Elfsea!

Thank you very much for your kind words and
congratulations. Words cannot express the joy (and
sheer terror!) I feel this day. Though I am an
Atenveldter now, I never forget where I came from. The
song I sang last night at the King's Bardic was "Vivat
the Dream", a song I learned while at home in Elfsea.

Boy, I wish you all could have been there! :o)

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells
Bard of Sun Dragon
Performing Arts Champion of Atenveldt
Royal Bard to Their Majesties Aaron IV and Alisandra
IV

--- Rhonda and Stephen Hays
<housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Whew hew!!!
>
> I know that she is just a wee bit excited!!!
>
> Way to go girl!!!
>
> medb

Never annoy a bard, for their memories are long, and your name scans to "Greensleeves". ~ Fiana of Clare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved