[Elfsea] Scribes and illuminators

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Sun Nov 13 09:23:39 PST 2005

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
The November meeting of Elfsea's Scribes and Illuminators Guild is tomorrow
night, November 14th. Come on out and help paint award scrolls for the
Barony and Kingdom. The meeting starts at 7 P.M. at the home of Their
Excellencies Armand and Ameline, 1000 Choke Cherry Lane in Crowley.
	Invitations for Coronation and Queen's Champion are in the works.
They will include a small amount of painted gold. I will try to have those
ready to paint for the Arlington Library Demo this weekend. I will bring
gold paint and brushes, so if you would like to sit and demonstrate painting
you may do that at the demo, or you can take some invitations home to paint
and return at next month's scribes meeting.
	Many thanks go out to those who have been painting scrolls. We have
been able to turn in around 70 painted award scrolls to the kingdom,
including many scrolls for the new award the Sable Talon of Ansteorra.
	In service, HE Stella