[Elfsea] QUEENS GATE WORKERS - NOW TAKING VOLUNTEERS

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:34:25 PST 2005

Greetings All,

I am now taking volunteers to work Troll at Queen's Champion Tourney January
28th, 2006. This is a one-day event, there will be no camping and therefore
no workers needed the Friday evening before. We need only Workers from 6:00
a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Saturday. Shifts can be at your pleasure but I will need
two, preferably three workers at Gate at all times.

Please email me privately at gennac at gmail.com with your name and time you
would like to work. As shifts start filling up, I will post the schedule for
those of you who want to fill in where needed.

As of right now, I have Martino signed up (for any time).

Thank you for your time and attention!

Lady Genna,
Co-Autocrat, Queens Champion Tourney