[Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo a Success!

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 20:17:48 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/20/2005 10:08:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Ameline at generich.com writes:

This demo was great!!!!!! Lots of people, lots  of fun. Thank you all who
worked so hard to introduce people into our  world. I was told there were even a
few people from the demo at fighter  practice today. Stella was the only heavy
fighter but Val and  Genna spoke to them and kept  them interested. Many
people are looking for the youth boffer fighting.  We in Elfsea need to find a
person who will take this youth fighting on  and help with the kids. I do not
know the ins and outs here but I am  looking to someone in Elfsea to step up and
let the kids fight! In  December I will try to make it to some of the Sunday’s
practice please  come out if you can.
Ameline
Lady  Elfsea

Your Excellency,
I am glad to see that Elfsea is excited about youth boffer. I spoke  to two
individuals this weekend at BAM who expressed an interest in  becoming youth
boffer marshalls for Elfsea. I pointed these two out  to your knights marshal.
I hope to be adding Elfsea to the list  groups with active Youth Boffer
Marshals to the roster in January. Lady  Micola  is your central regional marshal
from Glaslyn and   her deputy Lord Cathal is from Loch Rudh  can assist you in
this  endeavor and as always anything I can do to help please let me know.

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
DEM Youth Combat