[Elfsea] Crash Space Coordination for Queens Champion Tourney

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:25:07 PST 2005

Greetings Again Good Gentles...

I am re-posting as a reminder about Crash Space for Queens. Thank you for
your time and consideration! I currently have two host homes -Thank you
Hosts/Hostesses!

I know many of you have already made private plans with out of town friends-
Thank you! This is a great help as well! Please keep doing so!