[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] to my friends in the SCA

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:02:48 PST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: alkudsi at aol.com <alkudsi at aol.com>
Date: Nov 18, 2005 1:57 PM
Subject: [Steppes] to my friends in the SCA
To: steppes at ansteorra.org, Lindenwood at ansteorra.org

This is a day of glad tidings for me. As many of you know, I have been torn
with uncertainty after losing touch with family in New Orleans in the
afermath of Hurricane Katrina. The past several months, my sister and I have
been under the cloud of the prospect of having to fly down there to get
authorities to open their house, and/or to identify them through the use of
DNA matching. Thankfully, neither option is now needed. By regular contact
with the Find Family Call Center in Louisiana, I learned this morning that
they are indeed alive and well as of yesterday. I have no further details as
of yet, but I should be getting further details later today, and maybe even
a phone call from them tonight.

My thanks to those members of my SCA family who with their thoughts,
prayers, and support have helped me keep the faint hope alive that this day
would come.

HL Saqra

P.S. If someone would please post this to the Elfsea list, I would
appreciate it greatly.

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde