[Elfsea] This weekend

dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Nov 14 08:42:52 PST 2005

Greetings Elfsea,

I am pleased to see Lady Alexandra's list of volunteers confirmed for the
Arlington Library Demo this weekend. The library has promoted us nicely and
has obviously been pleased with our past efforts. In the past, we have
included fighting demonstrations. While there are a few fighter-types on
Lady Alexandra's list of participants, the demo will likely benefit from as
many fighters as we can muster. (The fighters tend to be noisy and grab the
attention of folks who might otherwise be too "busy" to stop and learn about
us.) So please consider spending a few hours on Saturday to help support our
local demo if at all possible, whether your a fighter or not, the demo needs
you. And a big "THANK YOU" to all who have already committed to being there.

Of course, I realize that some may be planning to travel to Bordermarch and
lend support to our friends there in the wake of Rita. While Baroness
Ameline will be at the library demo, I shall journey to Bordermarch. If your
plans include visiting Bordermarch this weekend, please contact me privately
at: dragonetti at generich.com  Thank you!

Be safe in your travels and have a wonderful weekend!

HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea