[Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo a Success!

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Sun Nov 20 19:19:35 PST 2005

This demo was great!!!!!! Lots of people, lots of fun. Thank you all who
worked so hard to introduce people into our world. I was told there were
even a few people from the demo at fighter practice today. Stella was
the only heavy fighter but Val and Genna spoke to them and kept them
interested. Many people are looking for the youth boffer fighting. We in
Elfsea need to find a person who will take this youth fighting on and
help with the kids. I do not know the ins and outs here but I am looking
to someone in Elfsea to step up and let the kids fight! In December I
will try to make it to some of the Sunday's practice please come out if
you can.

Ameline

Lady Elfsea

Subject: [Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo a Success!

A HUGE "thank you" to all who attended or sent items for the Arlington
Library Demo held this past Saturday.

Debi Wood, the library spokeswoman, said it was "THE most successful
family program." The official count was 255 people attending. We made a
few contacts for potential followup and invitations.

All comments were "excellent" or "good" with a few suggestions for next
time, including-

1. A handout for each type of presentation would be great

2. Can we have target archery? (from James Ponder, library coordinator)

3. A theatrical performance

The fighters were missed, as were the storytellers and dancers.
Hopefully next year we won't be scheduled against a major event. Ah
well.

Again, thank you and a merry "hoorah" to everyone who helped and
supported our fine day!

Lady Alexandra Lunette Arundel

Elfsea Demo Coordinator