[Elfsea] In need of...

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Mon Nov 7 19:00:20 PST 2005

Hola!

We are going to Three Kings this weekend and we are finding that we are now
a bed short.  Paige has outgrown her porta-crib.  I'm usually OK with Diane
and Ryan sleeping on the ground when we sleep in a mundane tent. However,
our pavillion's walls do not quite go all the way to the ground.  With bugs
and the impending rain sometime on Sunday, I am afraid that should I put one
child on the ground (most likely Ryan), he will either get wet or eaten
alive by the bugs. I went to Wal-Mart tonight and they are completely out of
cots (they only have air matteresses)

So, my question is this...

Can someone please let us borrow a cot for the weekend?

Maria