[Elfsea] Seeking Lady Medb

Tessa Niles deannadaxtrek at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 06:03:02 PST 2005

Please pardon the bandwidth all.  I am seeking Lady Medb.  Could she please contact me off-list?
Thank you:)

Lily Tremayne

Each person sees through their own eyes and thinks with their own mind.  To each person their life is the one most important to them, a love cherished because it is 'their' love.  An enemy hated because it is 'their' enemy.  Hopes, dreams, loves and fears are all our own to contend with.  To each human, their own life is significant, no matter what others may think.  This is a truth in humanity, and one we must eventually all come to understand.