[Elfsea] News of Ly Eleanor Cleavley

Arabella hlarabella at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 6 20:17:25 PST 2005

Ya hoooo - miss you - congrats!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+hlarabella=sbcglobal.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+hlarabella=sbcglobal.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of
Tessa Nieto
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 9:10 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] News of Ly Eleanor Cleavley

Greetings to my friends back home in glorious Elfsea!

Thank you very much for your kind words and
congratulations. Words cannot express the joy (and
sheer terror!) I feel this day. Though I am an
Atenveldter now, I never forget where I came from. The
song I sang last night at the King's Bardic was "Vivat
the Dream", a song I learned while at home in Elfsea.

Boy, I wish you all could have been there! :o)

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells
Bard of Sun Dragon
Performing Arts Champion of Atenveldt
Royal Bard to Their Majesties Aaron IV and Alisandra
IV

--- Rhonda and Stephen Hays
<housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Whew hew!!!
>
> I know that she is just a wee bit excited!!!
>
> Way to go girl!!!
>
> medb

Never annoy a bard, for their memories are long, and your name scans to
"Greensleeves". ~ Fiana of Clare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved