[Elfsea] 3 Kings

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Nov 14 07:37:34 PST 2005

Flaming arrows, indeed!!  Well done, Pyro!  That's an accomplishment, after
a break like that.

Caelin, go ahead and dance.  All I ask is a video......

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com <http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross