[Elfsea] 3 Kings

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Nov 15 04:26:42 PST 2005

According to the small info I have; Leofwin (sp?) scored an 89, Kerrick an
80 and I a 70, out of a possible 170 on 9 different targets (but not
counting the bonus for hitting the pole in the clout shoot)

These are just the people I spoke to personally about scores- I think Irina
did not finish due to lack of light.

  _____