[Elfsea] FW: [Ansteorra] What has happened?

Greg Shetler frayduck at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 20:25:28 PDT 2005

Well put.  I think even more to the point than a brochure, though, is to
remember what Her Grace said - we tend to be leery of teaching the virtues
espoused by the Society to newbies.  Face-to-face teaching and leading by
example are even more effective than brochures, generally.  Though the
saying is meant to apply to much more important situations, it applies here,
too: silence is the death of virtue.

Dux