[Elfsea] Re: Party, October 29th

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 12 18:12:45 PDT 2005

Camping outside?
Sounds very primitive, I am afraid that just will
not do.
We must have showers and flush toilets at a ratio
of one per every eight people.
And the ground must be covered with a permeable
material that does not allow puddling or bugs.
Any fires must be contained in accordance with
OSHA rules for outdoor flame areas.
And all cooking must be done by licensed union
chefs.

If these are not available, i am afraid that I
must refer to a higher authority. Or just drink
more beer. Somebody, hand me my drum. Now dance,
pilgrim!!!

Crandall, Olde Foole

--- Rhonda and Stephen Hays