[Elfsea] Crash Space Coordination for Queens Champion Tourney

Arabella hlarabella at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 22 09:14:40 PDT 2005

*
*         Your Name (Society & Mundane)
HL Arabella de Montacute
(Lisa Wolfe)
*         Your address & phone number
901 Wintercrest Court, Arlington, Texas, 76017 – 817-467-6959 – and email
address
*         Dates you can accommodate overnight guests (ex, Just Saturday,
28th or Both Fri & Sat, 28th & 29th)
All weekend
*         Total Number of Guests you can house
As many as needed
I have a guest room with a queen size bed, another room where I can put a
queen size air mattress, an extra twin bed in my son’s room, a sofa and a
loveseat and floor space, I also have 2 cots folks can use.
*         Whether or not your home can accommodate children
Children ok – but my home is not toddler-proofed any more
*         Do you have pets? What kind? (some guests may have allergies)
I have no pets only hermit crabs
*         Will you accommodate smokers? Are you a smoker?
Smokers are ok but they must smoke outside – I do have a swing and chairs
outside in the back – I don’t smoke
*         How early/late may your guests arrive? (some may be making 5-8
hour drives at night)
I get off work at 5:00 p.m. and I don’t mind late arrivals
*         How early/late do you expect your guests to depart?
When ever they are ready to leave
*         What type of space do you have available? (floor, air mattress,
beds, couch, etc)
See above
*         What information would you like released to guests in order for
them to contact you?
Anything needed