[Elfsea] FW: [Ansteorra] What has happened?

Arabella hlarabella at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 4 11:01:20 PDT 2005

I think this message fits very well with some feelings and discussions we
are having on our lists.  Please forgive me if you receive this twice, but
it is important.

For those of you who are not on the Ansteorra list I give you the following.
The thread was about, "What has happened to the way we were?" They are
speaking about what happens after an event and trash left behind. How
horrible it was that folks were being slobs.  Where was the chivalry?

I absolutely love this man!  He puts things well into perspective.  I now
feel better about my role and participation in the SCA.  It is time to pull
up my boot-straps.
Thanks Robin