[Elfsea] Drudgery and Churls

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 14:39:43 PDT 2005

Ah, the fun we gonna have????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, my fellow Druges and Churls, we gonna get to
clean up the hall after the Coronation!!!!

And as I am old and weak, I am gonna need help.
We are fortunate that Coronation is to be at
Canton as they do a magnificent job of taking
care of the chairs and tables for us.
I do not yet know the time limitations that we
are to have as far as getting those who are not
helping clean up out of the building.
Nor do I know whether the feast is being done
through the kitchen area. Nor do I know if I am
to find a crew to help clean up after the feast
crew. But I am sure that I will get a responce
from the Powers That Be sometime before the
event.
That leaves the messes that get spilled, and the
door areas as our primary concern. And the Lost
and Found items.
At least one Lady will be selected to do the
simple but necessary task of making sure that the
little kids (our future) do not destroy the
Ladies Room.
So that means I only (officially) need only one
Lady to volunteer. Now I recall how in the
military volunteers were selected. The ones who
generally ran slower, or were too big to be able
to hide in the back.
I cannot make Moot due to my work schedule, but I
will be at a coordinator meeting or two, in the
future. Otherwise, you may contact me through
e-mail as to what you feel you can do to help.

Thanks,

Crandall, Olde Foole