[Elfsea] Lord Antonio bids you all a fond farewell

Mark Sebree sebree at infionline.net
Mon Oct 31 15:51:38 PST 2005

Greetings all,

   As those of you that were at moot last week know, I am leaving
Elfsea.  I received word today that I am not being hired for the
position in Richardson.  As I said at the meeting, I am sorry that I
am leaving and I shall miss you.

   Baron Armand requested that I post contact information for myself,
as well as my home shire and Kingdom.

For myself:

Mark Sebree
9223 Goldenrod Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(260) 492-2337
sebree at infionline.net

For my shire:

Shire of Shadowed Stars, Middle Kingdom
http://www.shadowedstars.org/

The Seneschal is The Honorable Lady Aoibheann O'Domhnaill (aka Lady
Evaine;  mundanely Sara Harless)
evaine at iopener.net

For the Middle Kingdom:
http://www.midrealm.org/   (You have to figure out for yourself where
you need to go from there.  Sorry, but there are too many choices
available.  Their Majesties and Highnesses do have email addresses
available on the site.)

Farewell,

Lord Antonio Tagliaferro
mundanely: Mark Sebree