[Elfsea] Party Party

LadyPendarvis ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 15 07:38:24 PDT 2005

I'll be out there. I want to do some firepit cookin'. and stuff.  bring
chairs or blankets to sit around the fire. it's lovely.
Seriously, if you haven't been out to their house, it's awesome. Lots of
trees. room to make noise. nice firepit!
bIG HUGE DOG  to keep coyotes out of the place. who's a total teddy bear.
Vache came out to Spring Faire three years ago. such a love bucket.

It has removed 259 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!