[Elfsea] Banner Painting

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu Oct 27 07:03:04 PDT 2005

Good Day!
This is a notice of an upcoming banner painting and wall painting party
in preparation of the upcoming Coronation in January. We are looking to
finish the walls that we currently have and maybe add some more. We are
also looking to paint some of our own banners.
Banner Painting
The following days are scheduled for banner painting and wall painting:
November 5th at Daniel and Siobhan's house (See website for directions).
This is at the same time as their mini-college that they are holding.
December 10th 12-5 (location to be determined, if you would like to
volunteer your home please email me privately)
Coronation Planning Meetings
The following days are scheduled for Coronation Planning meetings. All
who are interested in helping with Coronation or want to know what we
have planned can attend. All Staff should make an effort to attend.
November 5th (also at the mini-college). It will be held near the end of
the day.
December 10th 5:00 (location to be determined, will be held in
conjunction with banner painting)
January 8th 5:00 (location to be determined, If the banners and walls
are not finished we will hold another painting day in conjunction with
this meeting)
Volunteer
We need help in the following areas, please email Event Stewards or
Feast Stewards if you would like to volunteer:
Feast preparation; Feast Servers; Hall decoration and set up (must be
on-site Friday evening by 5:00); Gate; Water bearing; Hall tear-down
(will need to stay on site late on Saturday evening and return the
following morning for final clean-up).
Steward Information
Event Steward:
Lady Genevieve del Gamba
(Sue Delk)
2017 South China
Brady, TX 76825
(325) 792-1176
ladydds at verizon.net
Event Co-Steward:
Giliana Launceleyn
(Jennifer Reeves-Dale)
1364 Shady Lane #1105
Bedford, TX 76021
(817) 240-5519
jdale at sewell.com
Feast Steward:
Master Richard Fairbourne (Nolen Dale)
1364 Shady Lane #1105
Bedford, TX 76021
(817) 240-5518
fairbourne at sbcglobal.net

Nolen Dale
Market Aligned Project Lead Oklahoma, South Texas
phone 817-417-2559
fax 817-417-2598

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.
Aetna