[Elfsea] FW: [Ansteorra] What has happened?

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Tue Oct 4 13:31:35 PDT 2005

WOW!!! A light bulb moment!

Thank you Duchess Willow,

This is a very intriguing commentary and the first time I have heard it
put this way. I think you may have many good points on the culture of
the SCA. I think this post could go well on the Ansteorra list I think
it only got to the Elfsea list. (I could be wrong)

Thank you for the new thoughts. I was really thinking that the thread
was beating an old horse once again.

Ameline

Lady Elfsea